vrijdag 20 mei 2011

Miracle Cookies


In a few weeks I go to Ibiza, but since I live by myself I gained weight, Oops! I didn't managed not to eat the France cheese, olives, chocolate, liquorice and so on. My pants were getting tighter and tighter. Until I met the Hollywood cookie diet. This is a miracle! Since Tuesday I started and I notice that my pants loosen up a bit again. It sounds better than it is. You may four cookies throughout the day and also a light meal. The cookies are easy to do and look like chocolate chip cookies, just not quite as good. After a delicious cup of tea and a cake you're full of it. The only downside is that it is quite pricey, but buy a new wardrobe is expensive to. I saw this miracle in a shop, but it saves 5 euro ​​per pack from this site www.hollywoodcookies.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten